Writing a dissertation is the cornerstone of your long academic career leading to a master’s degree. It can be a daunting task to write in three years, let alone finish it in a week. Students have months to complete this complex essay writing project, but are still unable to complete it on time due to the various problems that can arise. Despite their best efforts, many students were unable to even start writing a thesis with only a week to go before the deadline. Are you also facing this problem? Have you ever thought that if you could write 10,000 words a day, you could finish your term paper in a week? Check out these simple tips from Omani writing experts and start writing:
7 Useful Guidelines for Writing a Thesis Successfully
My 15 hour days turned into 6 p days . m. about motivation with junk food and a soda.
Still, it wasn’t going anywhere.
Put on your pants. (Both British and American.) No bra, no shoes. Maybe a button down shirt? Anything that makes you feel like you’re doing real work, even if you’re going to be training for a week. Have you visited our Autostraddle store? I did my entire thesis alternating red and blue A-Camp hoodies, so there’s definitely magic in them.
Adjust your working position. I have a typewriter and plenty of MUJI A5 notebooks to work on first drafts.
When working on the computer, I recommend Todoist, 30/30, and Self-Control. (I admit that the latter hasn’t always been 100% benign for me, so as a backup plan I also recommend “giving control of your Facebook account to your partner”.)
If you want to write an entire research paper in a week, you should prepare everything in advance so that you can fully concentrate on writing and finish it in a week.
- First, think about your audience and choose a suitable magazine. This is an important step because the audience and the magazine determine the content and style of your article. For reference, select two recent articles on a similar topic published in your target magazine.
- Create a story for your article. What is the main message you want to convey and how will you present your products?
- Compile all the results you need to present your story convincingly: collect the necessary data, complete the analyses, and create figures and tables.
- Select and read relevant background and studies with which you want to compare your work. As you read, write down any points that come to mind that might be mentioned in the Introduction or Discussion section.
- Preliminary Draft – Helps you stay on track and not get sidetracked when writing individual sections.
Write section by section
Two weeks is a limited time to write a thesis quickly. Therefore, you need to lay the groundwork soon after the investigation to complete the project on time. Introduce each section and title of the assignment, beginning with the question, followed by the objectives, and then the format.
The format of your thesis must be as follows, in exactly the following order: