Just as a model creates breakpoints in your thinking process, an outline creates even more breakpoints in your writing process.
An image doesn’t have to be big. The idea is to make things easy, not more complicated. And to that end, a plan can be seen as a list of things written roughly in your journal or in your shower with washable markers.
How many pages are there…
The following list is an estimate, and actual pages will vary based on various factors mentioned earlier in this article. Please use the following information as a general reference, but do not assume it will always be true. Here’s a basic word-to-page conversion:
- A single-spaced page contains 500 words, 2 double-spaced pages.
- 2 single-spaced pages 4 double-spaced pages contain 1000 words.
- 3 single-spaced pages, 6 double-spaced pages contain 1500 words.
- 4 single-spaced pages, 8 double-spaced pages contain 2000 words.
- 5 single-spaced pages, 10 double-spaced pages contain 2500 words.
- There are 3,000 words in 6 single-spaced pages, 12 double-spaced pages.
- 8 single-spaced pages, 16 double-spaced pages contain 4000 words.
- There are 5000 words in 10 single-spaced pages, 20 double-spaced pages.
- 15 single-spaced pages, 30 double-spaced pages contain 7500 words.
- 20 single-spaced pages, 40 double-spaced pages contain 10,000 words.
- 40 single-spaced pages, 80 double-spaced pages contain 20,000 words.
- 50 single-spaced pages, 100 double-spaced pages contain 25,000 words.
- 60 single-spaced pages, 120 double-spaced pages contain 30,000 words.
- 80 single-spaced pages, 160 double-spaced pages contain 40,000 words.
- 100 single-spaced pages, 200 double-spaced pages contain 50,000 words.
- 120 single-spaced pages, 240 double-spaced pages contain 60,000 words.
- 140 single-spaced pages, 280 double-spaced pages contain 70,000 words.
- 150 single-spaced pages, 300 double-spaced pages contain 75,000 words.
- 160 single-spaced pages, 320 double-spaced pages contain 80,000 words.
- 180 single-spaced pages, 360 double-spaced pages is 90,000 words.
- 100,000 words correspond to 200 single-spaced pages, 400 double-spaced pages.
2 Don’t stress
Secondly, you should not worry or panic because these two aspects can greatly hinder your efficiency and you cannot afford to pay now. Worrying will slow your mind down considerably, so you can stress it out even more and end up with less than satisfying results.
So relax, take a deep breath and start writing after spending much less time thinking about your writing. You want to make sure that when you have time left, you dedicate yourself to writing.
How long does it take to write an article of 2000 words?
At 2000 words, the content becomes a project instead of a quick article. You can pay close attention to the subject.
In 2000 words, you can write a small book, a story, a list or a guide.
Vocabulary size can be your milestone
It can be scary not knowing where you’re going. It’s like getting lost in the mist. You never know what is around the corner. Knowing your goal can give you an idea of the direction. Even if you fall, it will be on a pile of cushions, not on the sharp rocks.