If you plan to work in a field related to business or finance, a bachelor’s degree in business administration is a good place to start. To make your studies even more attractive to potential employers, you can study finance or economics as a minor at any time. By studying business administration, you can learn how to evaluate a stock, company or financial product.
With a degree in economics, you can gain a better understanding of global economics and banking. If you want to make your application more competitive, you can also do a Masters in Business Administration. To earn a business degree, you must take courses in marketing, business administration, financial management, accounting, economics and finance.
- Average salary: $189,760
- Growth prospects: 18%
- Business Administration: A business administration degree can help you develop your entrepreneurial skills. Career opportunities include; Accountants, sales managers, financial managers and management positions in various fields. With such exercise in the workplace, the degree opens up to full-time employment. It is important that if you want to get a degree in this field, you must be good with numbers. Possible courses include accounting, statistics, and economics, as well as slightly less focused courses such as business ethics, marketing, and business policy or strategy.
- Software Engineering: Computers are everywhere and people who know how to build, modify and master machines are always in high demand. Software engineering majors take many technology-oriented courses, such as computer science and programming. Communication skills can also be helpful, as many employers prefer high-tech employees who have business knowledge and communication skills in addition to the usual technical knowledge.
- Actuary: These are professionals who work in insurance and financial companies. They help analyze the cost of risk, which makes them always in high demand. To be really skilled in this field, you need a lot of calculation or statistics.
- Architectural Engineering: A degree in this field can help you find a solid path to a lucrative career. It teaches environmentally friendly designs that can boost your career as the demand for energy efficient buildings and structures increases.
- Physics: Physicists have a promising job growth rate and a good salary. A degree in physics can prepare you for other careers, including: technology and engineering, and teaching high school students.
- Food Science: A dietician studies and analyzes food to ensure that it is safe, healthy and nutritious. They also help raise awareness about the food industry. Other career options integrated into food science include life scientists, chemists and nutritionists.
- Chemistry: A degree in chemistry allows you to study the basic composition of matter and how properties can change when they interact. With a bachelor’s degree in this field, you can become a professional chemist.
- Nursing: Nursing needs are increasing every day as most health care professionals are needed in our daily life and during the time of the pandemic. These nurses are trained to help people live longer and healthier lives.
- Biochemistry: This is a very good degree to study at university at graduate and post-graduate level. The major focuses on the understanding of human cells and their function in relation to their biochemical environment. Career opportunities include; Laboratory assistant, course leader and also as a health worker. A degree in biochemistry is a good start for the future and you can have a bright future for yourself.
- Statistics: This course deals with mathematical numbers and you can graduate at undergraduate and postgraduate level. To earn this degree and be successful, you need to have very good calculation and math skills. Career options include statistician, financial analyst, accountant, etc.
- Psychology: With a degree in psychology, you will have an understanding of human behavior, emotions and thoughts. Psychology includes speaking, writing and presentation skills. This step will allow you to read people better and interact with them in different ways. Career opportunities include; Guidance counselor, social worker, salesperson, market research analyst, public relations specialist, psychiatric assistant, court judge, etc.
- Economics: A degree in economics will give you the skills to collect, organize and interpret data using mathematical formulas to make calculations. Economists are able to analyze problems and propose solutions. This stage also requires strong communication skills. Career opportunities include; Market research analyst, business consultant, actuary, financial analyst, business journalist, etc.
- Art: Art as we know it is a very diverse field of study. He has so many branches and career options, some of them are art, fine art, director, actor, artist, etc. An art degree can help your career and eventually make you a millionaire.
- Pharmacy: This course deals with the production and distribution of drugs. Pharmacists are important health care professionals because they are in charge of medicines and have the right medicines for the right disease. The degree can be obtained at the undergraduate level with a few more years of experience such as a residency before you can become a certified pharmacist. A pharmacy degree will probably make you rich sooner or later.
- Geology: Geology is basically the study of rocks. Geology is a good undergraduate degree to get. It takes about four to five years of college study before graduation. Geologists do well because they are involved in many government rock research projects. They are mainly responsible for the supply of natural minerals available in a country.
or treating body diseases, Work in private offices, clinics or hospitals. As the healthcare industry continues to grow, especially with an aging generation of baby boomers, the demand for physicians continues to increase, so the growth prospects for the profession are high.
And the millionaires? Only 20% of the world’s millionaires have inherited their wealth. Others seem to have gone to college and dropped out, although we know that, like business, inherited resources do not sustain and take effort and talent. So who did these millionaires choose?
Of course, her choice was not much different from the biggest billionaires in the world, and she is not. Engineering is one of the most popular majors.
Other college degrees that lead to lucrative careers
You don’t need a college or university degree to become a millionaire or get rich quick, but some universities have produced a significant number of today’s top professionals and experts. earns money every day and her good salary. Below are lists of colleges and universities that can provide you with a strong and bright future.
The Forever GI Bill
The Harry W. Colmery Seniors Education Assistance Act, or “Forever GI Bill”, facilitates the receipt and/or continuation of GI Bill benefits under the Job to – Receive a 9/11 GI Bill, among other benefits. It also allows other service members, veterans, and/or reservists who would not otherwise be eligible under the post-9/11 GI Act to receive benefits under this bill. Military personnel who did not qualify for GI Act benefits after 9/11 should review the updated GI Act Forever as they may now be eligible for benefits.
Reservation for military service on medical grounds