If you are interested in teaching high school or college students, you might consider a master’s degree. Some schools don’t require it, but it will definitely help you in your job search and open up a whole new world of opportunities.
With a master’s in education, you also get a higher salary because you are more qualified. How much more you can earn depends on where you live. However, a teacher with a master’s degree at the peak of their career can expect to earn an average of $7,358 more per year than a teacher with only a bachelor’s degree. Now think about the number of years you have been teaching and multiply that number by the number of years. You can see how beneficial it is to have a Masters in Education if you want to maximize your earning potential.
#Know your field of interest
- It means, choose the subjects you love because when you are a teacher, you learn more.
- The more knowledge you have, the better you can teach this subject. So, if you know that you need to study the core of the subjects you want to teach, you must first be interested in the subject so that you can study it.
- Every teacher has a responsibility to teach the right things, so you also need to know the right things to teach the right things, and if you study and teach the subjects you love, it will help you Be a good teacher, so always choose your subjects based on the subjects you enjoy studying.
- The NCTE has this subject teaching criterion that you should have studied your degree subjects for two years.
- If not, you should have a degree in the subject.
- This means that the subjects you study at the B.Oid. You must have studied them for at least two years as part of your postgraduate studies.
- It is also important to note that the subjects you choose must be relevant to your previous subjects.
- So don’t worry if you want to choose a subject other than your high school diploma, you can do it in B.ED but the only condition is that you have to do higher studies in the subject you have chosen.
5 Types of Teaching Courses –
With the emergence of new public and private schools across India, the need for qualified primary school teachers is increasing rapidly.
DURATION: 1 year / 2 years